Brit Ponds LLP Terms & Conditions
Returns, Refunds, Cancellations, Guarantee & Payment Terms
1. For online purchases, if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of product items, you can return the product and request a full refund or exchange to an equal product value, whether a similar item or not. Returns & exchanges can be made up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
2. We do not charge shipping fees on purchase, however the delivery cost of returned items is borne by the customer.
3. A reasonable delivery fee will be charged for exchanged items and invoiced accordingly.
4. Refunds will be processed once we have received returned items back in a saleable condition, in its original undamaged packaging and provided goods have not been used or installed.
5. Our Customer Site Visit Cancellation Policy. A full refund of the fee is given on receipt of 24 hours notice of cancellation of your appointment in writing. If less than 24 hour notice of cancellation is given the fee becomes non-refundable. You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by text on 07805 659330.
6. Notice of Cancellation of a garden water feature installation package should be made in writing as soon as possible after booking in, and in any event no less than 14 days before the agreed start date of installation. Contact us at email@example.com for all cancellations of booked water features.
7. Any charges or expenditure incurred on your project on pond materials with less than 14 days notice will become non-refundable on customer cancellation.
8. Our 12 month no quibble Guarantee Policy for pond installation & water feature work is set out on our FAQ page of our webstie. It becomes operable on receipt of payment in full of the balance of the project invoice and runs for 12 months from that date.
9. Our 12 month Guarantee Policy for pond installation & water features is extended on customer purchase of our Annual Maintenance Packages (Winter or Spring) for the life of the maintenance package purchased. It ceases once the timeframe for the maintenance package purchased ends.
10. Any Customer complaints should be directed to Founder, Daniel Windley for reasonable resolution. Please notify us of your complaint by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to reasonably resolve your concerns.
Google 5 Star Reviews
11. Google Business Customer 5 star Reviews are genuine reviews by verifiable Brit Ponds customers. If you would like a personal reference please ask us and we will direct you to one of our Customers.
12. Payment terms are found in our FAQ section of our website. Preferred payment is by online bank transfer. We do not accept cheques or cash.
13. Prices for products and services on our website are for within a 25 mile radius of our Berkhamsted HQ. Customer sites further afield will incur additional costs/expenses and are subject to POA.
14. Brit Ponds LLP is an Award Winning and Master Certified Aquascape Contractor. We are Professionally trained to industry leading US Aquascape Inc. Product & Customer Service Standards in the US and the UK. Our Industry Professional Certification and training is ongoing with Aquascape Inc. and with Any Pond Ltd Pond College, UK. Our Professional Certification to Master CAC status can be inspected at our Berkhamsted HQ by appointment.
15. Brit Ponds LLP is insured for Public Liability.
16. Brit Ponds LLP is a VAT registered company 398759215.
New for Summer 2022 our Brit Ponds “Bubbling Water Rocks” fountain is a brilliant way to add a unique running water feature to your garden at an attractive price point. Water is pumped through the middle of the rocks themselves, creating a natural waterfall and that magical sound of running water. Hand created by us, each rock is unique to you and made to order. Now seen at Hemel Hempstead Garden Centre at our new pond installation by the cafe marquee. See our Online Store for more details.