Brit Ponds LLP Terms & Conditions
Returns, Refunds, Cancellations, Guarantee & Payment Terms
1. For online purchases of product direct to your home, if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of product items, you can return the product and request a full refund or exchange to an equal product value, whether a similar item or not. Returns & exchanges can be made up to 14 days from the date of purchase.
2. Delivery and packaging fees on purchases are included, however the delivery cost of returned items is borne by the customer.
3. A delivery and packaging fee will be charged for exchanged items and invoiced accordingly.
4. Refunds will be processed once we have received returned items back in a saleable condition, in its original undamaged packaging, with any tags and leaflets, and provided goods have not been used or installed.
5. Customer Site Visit Cancellation Policy. A full refund of the fee is given on receipt of 48 hours notice of cancellation of your scheduled appointment in writing. If less than 48 hour notice of cancellation is given the consult fee paid in advance becomes non-refundable. You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by text on 07805 659330 Or 07498 340667 If you wish to make an alternative date arrangement for the appointment please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate.
6.Garden Water Feature Project Cancellation Policy. Notice of installation project cancellation should be made to us in writing to us as soon as possible please after booking in and deposit paid. In any event, not less than 14 days notice of cancellation in writing must be given before the agreed start date of project works to remove your project from our scheduling. Contact us at email@example.com for all cancellations of booked water features.
7. Receipt of your project deposit monies confirms your agreement for us to purchase materials for your water feature project on your behalf. Any expenditure on materials for your project following receipt of deposit monies is non-refundable in the event of subsequent customer cancellation. You may opt to take delivery of the materials purchased on your behalf if you wish, following cancellation, subject to a charge for delivery expenses. Any remaining balance of deposit funds after materials purchased and delivery expenses is refunded to the customer if notice is received within the 14 day period.
8. Notice of Cancellation in writing AFTER 14 days of booking in and deposit paid will incur an additional cancellation charge of 5% of deposit funds received to cover business administration and handling costs, charged in addition to non-refundable materials purchased costs as set out above. Any remaining balance of deposit funds is refunded to the customer.
9. Our 12 month Brit Ponds Guarantee Policy for our new ecosystem water feature installations is referenced on the FAQ page of our website. Our Guarantee becomes operable on receipt of payment in full of the balance of the project invoice and runs for 12 months from that date. It covers new water feature installations designed & created by Brit Ponds, and does not extend to maintenance or repairs of pre-existing ponds or water features created by third parties. Our Guarantee includes up to 2 further call outs to visit your water feature on a no-charge basis if issues arise on notice to us during the first 12 months after installation. Additional call outs further to this become chargeable and are invoiced. Aquascape Inc. offer a warranty for their products used on your Brit Ponds water feature (e.g. pump) which can be extended on customer registration of their product.
10. Our 12 month Guarantee Policy for new ecosystem pond installation & water features is extended on customer purchase of our Annual Maintenance Packages for the duration of the maintenance package purchased i.e a further 12 months from the date of the maintenance carried out. It ceases once the timeframe for the maintenance package purchased ends. All further call outs to the water feature after expiration of the Brit Ponds Guarantee become chargeable.
11. Our Guarantee does not cover issues arising following works done to your water feature by third party contractors, moving of rocks or material disturbance of the water feature components by others, pest infestation and natural settlement resulting in low edges. Works to remedy issues arising under these circumstances may incur a call out charge for materials and labour.
12. Any Customer complaints should be directed to Founder, Daniel Windley, for reasonable resolution. Complaints should be notified to us in person at the time that the complaint arises if you are dissatisfied with our services, and subsequently by email within 7 days of your complaint arising. Please notify us of your complaint by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to reasonably resolve your concerns.
Google 5 Star Reviews
13. Google Business Customer 5 star Reviews are genuine reviews by verifiable Brit Ponds customers. If you would like a personal reference please ask us and we will direct you to one of our Customers.
Payment Terms for Services & Product and Customer Site Consultations - Retention of Title, Overdue Invoices and Debt Recovery, Project Agreement
14. Payment terms are referenced in our FAQ section of our website. Preferred payment is by online bank transfer with details set out on our Invoices. We do not accept cheques or cash. VAT is payable on all submitted invoices at the current VAT rate. Please note that as a VAT registered company we DO NOT accept offers of cash payment without VAT for our goods & services.
15. Prices for products and services on our website are for ecosystem water feature projects within a 25 mile radius of our Berkhamsted HQ. Customer sites further afield will incur additional costs/expenses and are subject to POA according to location and current market cost of materials and expenses (e.g fuel) at the time.
16. Customer Site Consultations further afield than a 25 mile radius are priced on a case by case basis and agreed with you for payment in advance of scheduled appointment. They cover our professional consultation services in; attendance at your property at a time to suit by prior appointment with you or your agent, professional advice on your existing and/or proposed ecosystem water feature, proposals for the design & creation of your proposed project and any additional recommendations arising on inspection, plus expenses.
17. Customer Site Consultation fees paid, for a period of 12 months from the date of payment, are offset against the cost of any future booked water feature project works. If you decide not to go ahead with a Brit Ponds project following your consultation appointment, our Customer Site Consultation fees & expenses are non-refundable once the consultation services have been provided.
18. Brit Ponds LLP is an Award Winning and Master Certified Aquascape Contractor. We are Professionally trained to industry leading US Aquascape Inc. Product & Customer Service Standards in the US and the UK. Our Industry Professional Certification and training is ongoing with Aquascape Inc. and with Any Pond Ltd Pond College, UK. Our Professional Certification to Master CAC status can be inspected at our Berkhamsted HQ by appointment.
19. Retention of title of goods supplied /installed by Brit Ponds to customers as part of customer project works will remain with Brit Ponds until all project invoices are paid in full.
20. Project Debt. In the event of non-payment of project invoices submitted for our work done with your prior agreement on your project, we reserve the right to charge interest at 4% per day on outstanding invoiced amounts overdue.
21. Debt Recovery. We reserve the right to pass overdue invoice debts for any Brit Ponds customer project works onto our professional Debt Recovery Agents for resolution in event that our invoices remain unpaid.
22. Remedial works to garden. The nature of our work means that the ground /lawns in customer gardens may sometimes be affected for the duration of the project whilst groundworks / plant machinery / pond installation is underway. We take reasonable care to keep this to a minimum by use of protective boarding / protective measures and by tracking plant in the same direction, but sometimes damage to lawns can occur as part of the process especially in wet or inclement conditions. If grass/garden lawns are damaged beyond repair in the area that we are working, and new top soil/grass may be needed to rectify this, then replacement lawn/grass seed will incur additional cost beyond the scope of the project costings. The additional cost for any remedial works will be notified to the customer in advance before being invoiced for payment in advance and remedial works being undertaken at the conclusion of the project.
23. Payment of the Customer Deposit Invoice indicates customer acceptance of our Project Agreement Terms & Payment Arrangements, and acknowledges incorporation into the Project Agreement of these Terms & Conditions of Business.
24. We reserve the right to pass on annual increases in prices according to inflation and annual price increases by our suppliers.
25. Brit Ponds LLP is insured for Public Liability.
26.Brit Ponds LLP is a VAT registered company 398759215.
27. All legal rights are fully reserved, governed by the Laws of England & Wales. Entire agreement.
Copyright © 2023 Brit Ponds LLP website. All IPRs fully reserved. Brit Ponds is the trading name of Brit Ponds LLP. Company Registration OC439753. VAT Registration 398759215. All rights fully reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder
With Spring around the corner we are already getting enquiries about Pond Cleans and Spring Pond Maintenances. Skip the 2023 rush and book us in now for your preferred date for pond cleans. Contact us today on 07805 659330 or email@example.com for your annual pond maintenance.